Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A brief hiatus

As I mentioned in Episode 20, I'll be going on a brief hiatus from running weekly episodes of Algorithms Live! from now until mid-June. The reason is I'm attending ICPC World Finals over the next few days and immediately after will be helping with the USACO training camp. I was a bit concerned with the quality of episodes while traveling. I also want to take a much needed break. Once I'm back in Orlando, I'll resume my regular weekly episodes. If you are lucky enough to be attending the world finals, please say hello!

You could even call the first 21 episodes of Algorithms Live! season one. The first run has been exciting! The show has featured three interesting guests: Deon Nicholas, Lewin Gan, and Makoto Soejima. (I hope to bring more guests on during the summer months.) The channel has also reached 1000 subscribers. The show has a global audience with the most popular countries being India, Brazil, and the United States. I hope many of you have found the show useful and interesting.

Thanks for watching and I'll be back soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment